Let’s play again! Another 10 questions, how many can you get? No cheating! ⛳️
1. By what name is the trophy presented to the winner of The Open Championship most commonly known?
2. The Masters, the first major of the year, is the only major held at the same location each year; name the city which hosts the tournament?
3. At the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, which golfer won gold in the men’s individual tournament?
4. What common name is given to golf courses located on coastal sand dunes?
5. Which is the oldest golf club in England?
6. Which famous American played his last British Open in 1995?
7. Which British golfer won the British Open in 1969?
8. What’s a scratch golfer’s handicap?
9. Who won a record six PGA Player of the Year Awards-Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer or Tom Watson?
10. Who did Nick Faldo sensationally beat to win his third Masters?