We recognise that new players or those who have limited time available require a different type of membership than our full membership whilst keeping many of the benefits that come with being a member of a golf club. Our new flexible memberships provide more scope for the member as there are no restrictions on when they play.
We have two packages that suit the flexible player and both packages can be transferred to a full membership at any point when a full membership becomes more viable. It is important for us to ensure that each member has the membership most appropriate to them and gets full value out of their membership whether they be a Full, Flexi Plus or Flexi member.
The Flexi Plus works on a points basis with a swipe card whereas the basic flexi provides the member with a discounted green fee rate payable each time the person plays. As a guide we say any new member likely to play less than two rounds per month would find our Flexible Membership suited to them.
|INITIAL CHARGE||£150||£395 (including 100 POINTS*)|
|TOP UP CHARGE||N/A||£25 FOR 10 POINTS*|
*9 holes and Twilight costs 5 points and 18 holes costs 10 points
This package is ideal for the learner or the “time poor” golfer who wants membership of a club.
- No limit on amount of play or time of play
- Points the same value regardless of time of play **
- Guaranteed a discounted green fee (£15 weekday, £25 weekend and £10 twilight) *
- Member incentive scheme giving the member 25% of any income introduced to the club payment via bar card or off next year’s membership subscription
- Affiliation to the County golf organisations you will receive a County Card which is accepted for a reduced green fee at over 1200 clubs across 33 English counties. For a full list of Clubs that accept this card Click here. **
- Members discount on all bar and catering purchases via a club loyalty card and discount off event hire
- Ability to play in monthly medals/Stablefords and 4 balls**
- Ability to play in inter-club friendly matches **
- Ability to play in all Open Competitions
- Discounted guest rate**
- Handicap Allocation and upkeep
- Costs include all affiliation and public liability fees
- Variety of methods of payment of Membership fees either cash, credit card, bank transfer or through finance company, Orchard Funding. For details of the latter please click here.